Friday, July 18, 2008

Twin Falls Idaho Temple Open House


We had the chance to take our friends to the Twin Falls Temple open house last week. What a great experience it was. Our friends Mike and Mari and their family were baptized last month and this was their first experience inside a temple. My brother Brett who is an area authority in Idaho gave us a private tour. It was such a neat experience to listen as Brett talked about families being together forever in the sealing room and then walking into the celestial room which was absolutely spectacular. Mike and Mari were very touched. I can't wait to go through the temple with them next year and watch them be sealed together as a family. I was so happy for my own kids to have the experience of walking through the temple. Andy, my redhead in hair and personality was absolutely quiet and in awe the entire time.

No comments: