Friday, July 18, 2008

Aspen Grove Family Camp 2008

We just got back from Aspen Grove last week. This was our sixth time going up and the kids had a blast. We are all a little sunburned and tired but we had a great time. Steve and I even mangaged to hike Timp....well most of the way. The snow fields were too scary for me but Steve made it all of the way to Emerald Lake. Best of all we didn't get sick this time (four out of the last six times we have ended up driving down the canyon with stomach flu). Thanks Grandpa Petey. We can't wait to go back up in 2010.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I love that I can go on line and see your cute family any time I want!

Holly H. said...

Hi Jill! You have no idea how happy I am that you have a blog. I got a message from you last year on my phone and accidetally erased it, so I don't know your phone #. Email me at hollyhargraves@hotmail.com and let me know what it is.

Your family is so adorable, and I'm glad to see you're all happy and healthy! I really can't wait to see more posts from you. But beware, this blogging thing is pretty addicting. Also, did you know that Lincoln's (Christie's husband) parents, the Church's are in my ward? They're really sweet. Have a great day, and hopefully I'll talk to you soon! :)