Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maybe I'm not cut out for this blogging thing

I just spent 2 frustrating hours trying to change my template and background color. After loosing half of my photos, all my blogging buddies addresses and several small info entries I have under Petersonisms I finally gave up trying to change my blog and spent most of the 2 hours trying to retrieve the lost information. It is true what they say. Don't put anything out on the net unless you want it there permanently. I managed to find some of the old posts through google searches and retrieved my photos from my computer files. I had the very good intention of updating all of the fun things that have happened over the past several weeks but now I'm just mad and frustrated and I don't feel like doing anything except this little rant. Don't worry my little rants don't usually last long. I'll be back with all the fun stuff soon enough.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

I did the same thing once and was up until like 2 in the morning...the ways we torture ourselves!