Wednesday, December 17, 2008

14 Years and still going strong



Fourteen years ago on a sunny winter day in December I married the love of my life. I almost can't believe that it has been that many years. I can honestly say that I am more in love with Steve now than I was then. He truly is my perfect match. He is so kind and patient and is definitely the calming influence in my life and in our home. We have had our fair share of ups and downs over the past 14 years but I know now that all of those experiences have made us stronger. I can't wait to see what the next 14 years hold for us. Love you sweetie! Happy Anniversary.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... my... gosh... Jill!! What's with the Wonder Woman headband!!??!! Steve's hair is awesome! Of course, I can't say much. All you have to do come in and look on the mantle. Wait, I think you did!!

Jana Jones said...

First of all I am sorry that my husband called your veil a "Wonder Woman Headband"! Happy Anniversary!! I love your YOUNG wedding pictures! So fun!
-jana

Amee said...

I think I have found my fav picture ever!!! I am sure in 9 more years I will look back at my pictures and laugh at the styles! Congrats, We think your great!

Amy B. said...

Yay for 14 Years...Jill of course hasn't aged a bit but Steve on the other hand...what are you like 48 or something?

Jen said...

Who are those kids in those pictures?
Wow! It really doesn't seem that long ago does it?
Jill--you are still just as beautiful! Steve--I think you should go back to that hair style!!
Happy Anniversary "Still and Jeve!"

Misty said...

Man...those puffed sleeves and headband are awesome. I am pretty sure my sister had something very similar. So glad...sorry....but so glad that I got married in a different era!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

I loved your pictures!!! You and Steve are a good looking couple. You look like kids! Happy Anniversary!