Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke


My little Luka turned 4 years old today. After the summer of stitches, bumps, bruises and other near death experiences, I am relieved to have reached this milestone with him. He is such a joy and such a caring little thing. I love that he is still a mommas boy although his love of football and basketball is slowly pulling him more towards his Dad and his brothers. I think the thing I love best about him are his eyes. They are such an unusual color sometimes they are green, sometimes brown and sometimes a mix of lots of earthy tones. He is so expressive with his eyes. When he looks at you it's like he sees right through you. He has been such a wonderful addition to our little family. I don't know how we would be complete with out him. Love you Luke. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

What a darling boy! I'm so happy that I found your blog...

Holly H. said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! He's a doll Jill! I really miss that age!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Luke!